Our overall mission is to provide support to international clients that want to operate their business or family interests through the UK – as a jurisdiction with a reputation for probity and as an established international business location.
Our objective is to lead clients to UK based arrangements that best suit their business trading, investment activities or family wealth needs in an international context of operating from the UK.
We look at both UK and International taxation and are happy to review tax structures that are already in place, to see if they are still appropriate in today’s ever-changing world.
Our tax services
In conjunction with specialist tax advisors we can widen our services to clients to include:
UK tax planning for:
- Income tax
- Remittance or parking of overseas income
- Capital Gains Tax
- Stamp Duty Land Tax mitigation
- Inheritance tax on deemed domicile
- Residence arriving and departure issues and new revenue guidance/attitude.
International tax planning for:
- Offshore entities trusts, branches etc.
- Advice on business structures
- Cross border transactions
- Transfer pricing
Consideration of tax issues for:
- Drafting of contracts
- Company formation
- VAT registration
- VAT operations across member states of the EU
We can commission draft instructions to tax counsel for you, or for your adviser. That way you can receive expert legal opinions in the course of, or as a prelude to, the tax advice we provide.